We invite you to join our FREE Virtual Wellness Retreat October 22-24, 2021. Centered around Care of People, we will explore nutritious ways to nourish our bodies, holistic techniques for mental and physical wellbeing, and recreational activities to keep your brain engaged and learning. [schedule below]
Each offering is free to the public. However, we have a recommended donation amount of $10-$30 per class for those who are able to give (and feel compelled to). 100% of proceeds from this event go to our COVID Care Kits. COVID Care Kits include water, non-perishables, clothing, toiletries, reading/writing materials, a reusable mask, and hand sanitizer for our homeless neighbors.
Friday, October 22 ~ Nutrition Day
- 11 AM (all times are PST) ~ Morning Tea with Jenn on INSTAGRAM
- 1 PM ~ Healthy Lunch Bowls with Rebeccah on TWITCH
- 5 PM ~ Intro to Sushi Making with Rebeccah on TWITCH
Saturday, October 23 ~ Holistic Health Day
- 10 AM ~ Yoga with Jenn on TWITCH
- 1 PM ~ Easy Ways to Live Sustainably with Rebeccah on TWITCH
- 5 PM ~ Meditation & Breathwork with Jenn on YOUTUBE
Sunday, October 24 ~ Recreation Day
- 8 AM ~ Chess Basics with Matt on TWITCH
- 11 AM ~ Propagating Houseplants with Rebeccah on TWITCH
- Evening ~ Stardew Valley stream with Amelia on TWITCH
You can join us during live-streamed events or watch recorded videos, all organized by volunteers who serve on our Board of Directors. Links will be posted here and on our social media prior to the events. Thank you to our Directors for organizing this retreat and for offering their services!
Revive EcoVillage is a Washington State nonprofit organization and registered charity. Unfortunately, donations to us are not considered tax exempt until we are approved as a 501(c)(3). Thank you for your support!